Hi Chris,

I couldn't agree more. I guess I have just put AC in that category that this is inevitable, and I will live with it anyway. I do most of my lab requisitions freehand, in other words, click on other and then type them in. There is no way to format them, and it looks awful. And, at least 12 labs a year don't get done, because my staff doesn't write it in a way that the first lab is not on the same labs as Custom labs.

I find the problem is that it seems, only from listening to AC, that bugs, problems and ideas are prioritized by the number of people who comment on them. So something minor that is mentioned by 500 practices is prioritized over the acuity of a bug -- say 50 practices report that they can send meds via eRx, but it must be done twice. Doable, but what a pain. *This is just an analogy.

The beauty of AC has always been for good or for bad how the users communicated directly to the AC staff, and in the past directly to Jon. That was the advantage of having a smaller EMR and smaller community.

Support will always be support although Ryan did help me tremendously a couple of months ago in a server which is so complicated, I have to explain it to Veeam and Dell, etc.


Bert
Pediatrics
Brewer, Maine