Most Recent Posts
Finding my API
by It's me - 10/04/2026 6:58 PM
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
Member Spotlight
ryanjo
ryanjo
Central Florida
Posts: 2,084
Joined: November 2006
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Profile for Member #2823
Offline
DocGene
Member
From Cumberland, Md
Join Date 02/09/2011 12:52 PM
Last Seen 08/01/2023 11:19 AM
Total Posts
0.18
Posts Per Day
Likes
DocGene's Forum Signature
Gene Nallin MD solo family practice with one PA Cumberland, Md

Profile Comments
G
gino 02/20/2022 6:13 PM
Hello DocGene,
I believe i saw a post of yours indicating AC hosted was working well ... is that still the case? I transitioned to hosting in 2017 - did fine - then Indy passed away and now AC is hosting and I am not having a good experience. I am about to change back to local hosting.

Gino
Bert 06/06/2021 4:54 PM
Friends and Followers
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 205 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5