Quote
Yes, my fujitsu 5110C scanner works perfect. Here is how I use TWAIN.

My nurse opens the patient chart whose records she is going to scan.
Then she goes to Imported Items-Import New-Import/Control your Scanner.
Then she selects TIFF, Multiple or Single Page and clicks on Scan Image.
A new window opens, she selects Black&White, Letter size, clicks OK.
All papers on the scanner tray are scanned one by one to a multi-page file.
After all papers are scanned, a new window appears asking if we want to view our scanned files or save to patient's chart.
We click on Save.
Then anoter window asks to enter the item name (i.e. mammogram or CXR) and assign the folder (i.e. radiology, Lab. etc)
After that the scanned item appers in the patient imported items.

Yup, pretty much the same process here. We are using a Fujitsu 5120c and I love it. The only thing that I thought about was the attached flatbed scanner (5220c?) but I'm very happy with the one we have. Almost every practice that I've visited use Fujitsu's and a lot are the 4100 series and still working well. I think it's a great investment for the office. Just today we recieved about 100 pages of a patient's past records and it was finished scanning, imported into the chart within 3 minutes.