For those who did not get a chance to make suggestions, you may do so now. Given the large amount we already have (75), I cannot guarantee these will be considered along with those. However, as I stated before, there will be a few opportunities to add suggestions.
I have not decided what to do with these or if I will do a poll with them. This has been a lot of work. I do know that IF I am going to do a poll with them, short and concise suggestions will be favored. So, for example, rather than:
Please make it so that when you click on a note or order, one does not then come to a print preview page and then have to click again to get to a printer selection window,
you should write:
Please get rid of print preview and allow us to go straight to printer choices.