Most Recent Posts
Finding my API
by It's me - 10/04/2026 6:58 PM
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
Member Spotlight
JBS
JBS
Reisterstown
Posts: 3,002
Joined: September 2009
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 17
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 17
Hi,
I don't know where to turn for help with this. I have submitted 3 requests for tech support for upgrade in the last couple of weeks. I also emailed Amy. I have not had any response even to get the upgrade scheduled. What should I do?

John Allen

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,316
Likes: 2
G
Member
Offline
G
Member
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,316
Likes: 2
They're usually pretty responsive. Did you try the live chat or calling instead of email?

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 869
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 869
Try the live chat, that's the quickest way to get a hold of someone at AC


Marty
Physician Assistant
Fullerton, CA
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 25
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 25
Dear John,

I am sorry scheduling an update has taken so long. We are experiencing an increase in requested update appointments. Staffs are working additional hours to meet this need. I am sure you will be contacted with an appointment soon. If not email me at CRich@amazingcharts.com.



Claire

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 17
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 17
Hi,
I did hear by email from Lynsey Evangelista at Amazing. I understand the support staff is way busy with upgrades. Now that I know that, I'll wait patiently. I usually do chat for tech support but use the make an appointment method for upgrades since it allows me to put in preferred dates.
Thanks so much to all of you for the responses.


John R. Allen
HelpLink Technology Services
Network Engineer
Central Coast CA

Moderated by  ChrisFNP, DocGene, JBS, Wendell365 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 259 guests, and 69 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5