Most Recent Posts
ICD-10 codes
by ffac - 10/06/2026 12:54 PM
Finding my API
by It's me - 10/04/2026 6:58 PM
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
Member Spotlight
AnneMarie
AnneMarie
Western North Carolina
Posts: 87
Joined: November 2009
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Threads Created | All Posts All Posts Made By rubacava
Title Forum Post Time
my Updox scanning is creating tif and PDF files General Discussion 10/02/2013 3:29 PM
Questions on Security Risk Analysis General Discussion 05/31/2013 3:34 PM
Re: May Day May Day Updox Woes Problems 05/01/2013 5:41 PM
Re: Charts moving from inbox to deleted items all by themselves! Problems 04/03/2013 2:43 PM
Charts moving from inbox to deleted items all by themselves! Problems 03/26/2013 9:44 PM
Question on referring providers General Discussion 11/07/2012 12:45 AM
Prescription questions General Discussion 11/07/2012 12:41 AM
Prescriptions due for refill Problems 11/07/2012 12:32 AM
Start and stop dates for prescriptions General Discussion 11/07/2012 12:30 AM
How do I create a list of commonly prescribed medications? General Discussion 10/03/2012 12:32 AM
Is it possible to remove a diagnosis code from the problem list? General Discussion 10/02/2012 4:04 PM
How do I document that patient received info from Uptodate? General Discussion 10/02/2012 3:36 PM
Can I change the font size of a letter in AC General Discussion 10/02/2012 3:32 PM
Re: I have some problem with scheduling AC upgrade to 6.3.3 General Discussion 09/21/2012 4:10 PM
Remove an incorrectly spelled word in the "spell checker" General Discussion 09/18/2012 1:35 AM
Can I add a folder in the list of templates? General Discussion 09/17/2012 5:51 PM
I have some problem with scheduling AC upgrade to 6.3.3 General Discussion 09/17/2012 5:24 PM
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 256 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
ffac 2
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5