Most Recent Posts
ICD-10 codes
by ffac - 10/06/2026 12:54 PM
Finding my API
by It's me - 10/04/2026 6:58 PM
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
Member Spotlight
Bert
Bert
Maine
Posts: 12,908
Joined: September 2003
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#41606 02/22/2012 8:08 AM
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,002
Leslie Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,002
I suppose I am missing something here. I just recently had my electronic refill request function turned on. Yesterday morning, on the main screen, there were 15 requests in black numbers. I completed those but there was still a "15" there. Several times throughout the day I would check again and there would be a few more new ones when I clicked on that same "15" ( the ones I had done earlier were not on the loaded screen). This morning I come in and that same "15" is still there but, when I load the page, there are no refills there. I have "refreshed" the screen numerous times but nothing changes. What am I doing wrong and why would I have no refills this morning (I ALWAYS had faxed refills every morning)?


Leslie
Hospital Employed Physician Who Misses The Old AC

"It's a good thing for a doctor to have prematurely grey hair and itching piles. It makes him appear to know more than he does and gives him an expression of concern which the patient interprets as being on his behalf. "
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,612
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,612
Leslie,
I am having the same problem but my magic number is one, has been present for 2+ months and was told by AC support it was some type of glich and shouldn't bother anything, but it is annoying , I just know if I have any number more than 1, that I have refill(s) present--jimmie


jimmie
internal medicine
gab.com/jimmievanagon






Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 667
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 667
I had the problem (magic number 3) c previous versions but not with 6.1.2. Do you have 6.1.2?


Bill Leeson, M.D.
Solo Family Medicine
Santa Fe, NM
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,002
Leslie Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,002
Nope, still with 6.1.1. Perhaps that is the problem.


Leslie
Hospital Employed Physician Who Misses The Old AC

"It's a good thing for a doctor to have prematurely grey hair and itching piles. It makes him appear to know more than he does and gives him an expression of concern which the patient interprets as being on his behalf. "
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,244
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,244
Leslie, I have 6.1.2 and do not have this issue.


Adam Lauer, DO (solo FP)
Twin City Family Medicine
Brewer, ME
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,128
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,128
Where are you seeing this? My staff is checking the New Crop screen under e-prescribing each day to look for refill requests. Is yours interfacing directly with AC messaging? I just looked under interfaces and it says NewCrop is inactive (I send escripts all the time). I activated it, and it still says inactive.


Chris
Living the Dream in Alaska
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,002
Leslie Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,002
This is in AC. Right under "Messages" on the main screen it says "Refills" and then gives a number. I actually forgot to check on the New Crop screen itself.


Leslie
Hospital Employed Physician Who Misses The Old AC

"It's a good thing for a doctor to have prematurely grey hair and itching piles. It makes him appear to know more than he does and gives him an expression of concern which the patient interprets as being on his behalf. "
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,128
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,128
Are you completing the refill requests through New Crop or are you doing in AC with the Refills button? I have not been paying attention to the refill messages indicator, but then I just found out I did not have notifications turned on under Settings, under E-Prescribing.


Chris
Living the Dream in Alaska

Moderated by  ChrisFNP, DocGene, JBS, Wendell365 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 205 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
ffac 2
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5