Does anyone know of a way to send a message to everyone at the same time without individually clicking each user name? I have found the messaging sytem to work poorly for me because if, for instance, I ask one staff member to call so and so about such and such and they leave a message for patient to call back, when the patient calls back, that staff member might be off or on break. It is then very difficult for other staff members to help them because they do not know where the message is or what it was about...they cannot see messages in others' boxes. In the paper world, staffers simply went from desk to desk to track down the messages. I would prefer to be able to send a "To DO" message to All Staff and then have whoever is free at that time take care of it. That way, the messages are where everybody can see them. Any staff member can open them at any time (as can I to chart the progress of things being attended to). When the message has been completed, it is then sent back to me to save. If there is something I specifically want only one staffer to do I can still send it to them alone.
Leslie