Most Recent Posts
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
AC Billing Software
by serene - 08/31/2026 11:40 AM
Member Spotlight
Posts: 53
Joined: July 2021
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 56
DrKnow Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 56
Hello,

I am hip deep into AC now. We moved our scheduling over. I'm entering all visits into AC.

Our old practice management software allowed the front desk to indicate, upon calling the day prior to a patient's appointment, if he confirmed, if there was no answer, or if the patient was rescheduled.

I see the addendum feature. Is this what you do to document appt. confirmation calls?

Chuck

Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,718
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,718
I have them send me an e-mail which I save to the chart after reading it. That way it always stores in the chart and if they tell you that the pt. had a question, concern, other issue it is also stored in the chart. The e-mail is great -- if I want to save something quickly I just send myself an email with their name attached and type whatever I want, instead of hitting send I just save it.


Steven
From beautiful southwest Washington State.
www.facebook.com/WillapaFamilyMedicine
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,718
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,718
If they rescheduled the appt. it automatically generates an e-mail to you that you can save, no separate e-mail is required.


Steven
From beautiful southwest Washington State.
www.facebook.com/WillapaFamilyMedicine

Moderated by  ChrisFNP, DocGene, JBS, Wendell365 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 107 guests, and 96 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
serene 1
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5