Most Recent Posts
ransomware attack
by soloim - 10/10/2026 12:18 PM
ICD-10 codes
by ffac - 10/06/2026 12:54 PM
Finding my API
by It's me - 10/04/2026 6:58 PM
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
Member Spotlight
barcafan1990
barcafan1990
Brandon, FL
Posts: 272
Joined: June 2012
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 446
Likes: 2
serene Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 446
Likes: 2
I'm getting this crystal report error when printing a FHR for a patient chart. Any ideas?
No reply from AC tech support so I'm posting here.

Attached Images
Last edited by serene; 06/20/2024 10:44 AM.

Serene
Office Manager
General Pediatrics
Houston, Texas
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 203
Likes: 1
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 203
Likes: 1
I think this is a known bug. I had the same issue. I installed the latest build from the AC website to fix it.

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 446
Likes: 2
serene Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 446
Likes: 2
It's only happening on one chart (so far). I already have V12.0.0 build 369.


Serene
Office Manager
General Pediatrics
Houston, Texas

Moderated by  ChrisFNP, DocGene, JBS, Wendell365 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 216 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
ffac 2
soloim 1
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5