Most Recent Posts
ransomware attack
by soloim - 10/10/2026 12:18 PM
ICD-10 codes
by ffac - 10/06/2026 12:54 PM
Finding my API
by It's me - 10/04/2026 6:58 PM
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
Member Spotlight
barcafan1990
barcafan1990
Brandon, FL
Posts: 272
Joined: June 2012
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#67872 12/16/2015 3:37 PM
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 203
Likes: 1
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 203
Likes: 1
I am trying to get itemised bills for my interfaces. I encountered quite a resistance. My phone calls left unanswered. I have two open tickets now with only question asking for bills in writing for my interfaces. One ticket is from August 2015. No answer whatsoever. I told them I was going to complain, they still would not provide bills. Does anybody have a similar problem? I talked to Quest and Labcorp. They all said that AC can not charge for their interfaces. In fact they thought I misunderstood something.

Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 13
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 13
I have the same question. I just updated my credit card info because I was warned that failure to update would affect my ability to e-prescribe. I paid for a Quest interface a few years ago but it didn't work until a few days ago. Now I have a new bill for the interface that looks like it will recur. I will keep trying to fix that.

I am concerned about the PM module as well. Some silly things no longer work in AC because I didn't sign up.

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 6
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 6
I got Quest to reimburse me. Labcorp refused. Anyone have any luck with Labcorp?


Moderated by  ChrisFNP, DocGene, JBS, Wendell365 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 216 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
ffac 2
soloim 1
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5