Most Recent Posts
ransomware attack
by soloim - 10/10/2026 12:18 PM
ICD-10 codes
by ffac - 10/06/2026 12:54 PM
Finding my API
by It's me - 10/04/2026 6:58 PM
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
Member Spotlight
Sandeep
Sandeep
California
Posts: 2,316
Joined: April 2011
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#67558 11/01/2015 2:40 PM
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 104
DoctorK Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 104
Can/does anybody use AC on a Linux OS?



Dino
Rheumatology
New York
DoctorK #67559 11/01/2015 3:47 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,211
Likes: 8
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,211
Likes: 8
Amazing Charts is a Windows only application. You may be able to get it to run under Linux using WINE, but I do not know if anyone has ever done that. You will most certainly lose any support from Amazing Charts when it comes to troubleshooting and you will very likely be totally on your own.

The only Linux Guru I am aware of on this board is Indy. I recommend sending him a private message.

JamesNT


James Summerlin
My personal site: http://www.dataintegrationsolutions.net
james@dataintegrationsolutions.net
DoctorK #67571 11/02/2015 10:18 PM
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,128
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,128
I use it successfully with OS X in my private office, running Parallels. I enjoy the superior hardware and east of use. No problems with support either. I don't know about linux, but if you have a good VM it should be fine.


Chris
Living the Dream in Alaska

Moderated by  ChrisFNP, DocGene, JBS, Wendell365 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 248 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
ffac 2
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5