Most Recent Posts
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
Member Spotlight
AnneMarie
AnneMarie
Western North Carolina
Posts: 87
Joined: November 2009
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#64276 02/16/2015 2:51 PM
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 265
mkweiss Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 265
Amazing Charts 662 overall is running well, but for the past few days drug interaction checking has slowed to a crawl or even slower. Prescribing is not particularly fast either, everything else is functioning fine. Guardian Angels looked at things, I even rebooted the server with no change. I suspect it is a new crop issue, anyone else having these problems?

Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 6
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 6
Since upgrading to 8 things have slowed a bit and the eRx has become almost unusable. Not sure this is the same problem as yours but it is the same symptom.

Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,370
Likes: 2
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,370
Likes: 2
ERx has been very slow for the last week, intermittently. I have had several failures but clicking 3 to 4 times it will go through. Drug interactions are sometimes timing out (ties up 30-45 seconds)
I am using V8 but my suspicion is that this is newcrop issue, it is not all the time and did not start until about a week ago.


Wendell
Pediatrician in Chicago

The patient's expectation is that you have all the answers, sometimes they just don't like the answer you have for them
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,002
Likes: 5
JBS Offline
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,002
Likes: 5
I send multiple eRx's a day and have not noticed any slowing. Still on 6.3.3 here. Not sure what this means.
Hopefully it does not mean that it a ">6.3.3 issue".


Jon
GI
Baltimore

Reduce needless clicks!
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,718
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,718
I have not noticed problems - I send 35-150 scrips a day and have not had problems - not always newcrop - the surescrips network is not infallible. I get a little slow interactions and formulary checking at times - sometimes due to internet otherwise small issue.


Steven
From beautiful southwest Washington State.
www.facebook.com/WillapaFamilyMedicine
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,023
Likes: 5
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,023
Likes: 5
6.3.3 and no problems.

Gene


Gene Nallin MD solo family practice with one PA Cumberland, Md

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 120
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 120
6.6.4 no problems


pediatric P.A.
(in practice since 1975, same office)
Brooklyn, NY
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 869
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 869
6.5.5 here and I've had 20 electronic prescription failures in the last 2 days


Marty
Physician Assistant
Fullerton, CA

Moderated by  ChrisFNP, DocGene, JBS, Wendell365 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 241 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5