Most Recent Posts
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
Member Spotlight
EyeGuy
EyeGuy
Saratoga Springs, NY
Posts: 121
Joined: April 2008
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#63815 12/20/2014 9:08 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 65
slater Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 65
It has been an eternity since I have been on the forums mainly because I have joined 'the darkside' (aka a network).

I'm looking to maintain my legacy system (AC) but I've started getting a message whenever the server is restarted that says it needs to be verified for access to be maintained. I'm not sure what happens eventually but I don't want to be locked out of my data.

I've tried searching with no success (the search feature on the forum seems to be lacking or my search parameters are poor).

What options are out there for maintaining my database without threat of being locked out without any cost? THANKS!!!


Slater
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,718
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,718
I believe your AC just needs to connect to the internet - I believe it does not need to have yearly maintenance paid or anything just log onto AC and verify credentials. Is the computer you have AC on not connected to the internet?


Steven
From beautiful southwest Washington State.
www.facebook.com/WillapaFamilyMedicine

Moderated by  ChrisFNP, DocGene, JBS, Wendell365 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 207 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5