Most Recent Posts
ICD-10 codes
by ffac - 10/06/2026 12:54 PM
Finding my API
by It's me - 10/04/2026 6:58 PM
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
Member Spotlight
Bert
Bert
Maine
Posts: 12,908
Joined: September 2003
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,612
jimmie Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,612
I have a patient who is visually impaired and wondered if AC could be projected with white on black background so he could read easier in exam room.
I checked with guardian support and was told this could not be done.

If possible would like to have this feature available, thank you.


jimmie
internal medicine
gab.com/jimmievanagon






Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,002
Likes: 5
JBS Offline
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,002
Likes: 5
Jim...
I am not sure with your set-up you can use this directly: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/high-contrast/djcfdncoelnlbldjfhinnjlhdjlikmph

If not, instead of viewing AC directly, use your browser to log into another computer (such as via logmein).


Jon
GI
Baltimore

Reduce needless clicks!
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,316
Likes: 2
G
Member
Offline
G
Member
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,316
Likes: 2
Are you running Windows 7 or Windows 8?

Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,612
jimmie Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,612
Jon---I can get a white on gray on chromebook--so that may work for him, THANKS! I will try on desktop at office later and let you know.

Sandeep-windows 7 pro


jimmie
internal medicine
gab.com/jimmievanagon






Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,316
Likes: 2
G
Member
Offline
G
Member
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,316
Likes: 2
Have you tried the built-in High Contrast Theme? Microsoft has had them since Windows 95 I believe. At least, that's the last version I remember having it. I haven't tested it for AC, but it might work.

Right click on your desktop>Select "Personalize">If you scroll down, you can see High Contrast/Basic Themes:
[Linked Image from amazingcharts.com]

Try High Contrast White or High Contrast #1


Moderated by  ChrisFNP, DocGene, JBS, Wendell365 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 205 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
ffac 2
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5