Most Recent Posts
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
Member Spotlight
EyeGuy
EyeGuy
Saratoga Springs, NY
Posts: 121
Joined: April 2008
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 98
Ted Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 98
I have been getting a lot of failed electronic prescriptions over the past 3-4 days. Are there any other AC users experiencing the same problem?

Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,612
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,612
Thankfully no--


jimmie
internal medicine
gab.com/jimmievanagon






Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,023
Likes: 5
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,023
Likes: 5
We have had several failures since last Thursday, probably averaging about 2/day. WalMart seems to be the most likely to fail.

Gene


Gene Nallin MD solo family practice with one PA Cumberland, Md

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 102
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 102
Same here. Failures with Walmart Rx's.


Dariusz
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,002
Likes: 5
JBS Offline
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,002
Likes: 5
We have had 3 in a week which is not much, but is 3 more than we usually have.


Jon
GI
Baltimore

Reduce needless clicks!
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 869
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 869
I only had one earlier this week, thankfully everything else has gone through


Marty
Physician Assistant
Fullerton, CA
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
If I am over 25% with Wal-Mart, I call it good.


Bert
Pediatrics
Brewer, Maine

Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,718
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,718
I send dozens per day.....almost never get a fail. When Wal-Mart says they did not get it I find that it shows successful....think maybe error on their end.....possibly they get their employees from their customer pool...


Steven
From beautiful southwest Washington State.
www.facebook.com/WillapaFamilyMedicine
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,023
Likes: 5
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,023
Likes: 5
Hi Steven,

I am referring to an AC message about failure, not the human element that we all deal with....

Gene


Gene Nallin MD solo family practice with one PA Cumberland, Md

Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 273
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 273
I had an electronic refill request to Sam's Club fail this evening. I resubmitted the prescription with my prescription writer and it went through. Several weeks ago (around the first part of January), I had been in correspondence with a representative from NewCrop, when I was having problems at that time. She emailed support at Amazing Charts with the information I provided and asked them to contact me. I never had any response from Amazing Charts, which is surprising. I never had any problems again until today.


Doctor Mel
Family Practice, FAAFP
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 273
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 273
I just had another prescription to Sam's Club fail this afternoon. This was in response to an electronic request.


Doctor Mel
Family Practice, FAAFP
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2
We are having prescriptions fail constantly. What's going on?

Karen

Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 241
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 241
My last few failures have been Wal-Mart also

Greg

Joined: May 2009
Posts: 203
Likes: 1
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 203
Likes: 1
Not working again since this AM.

Joined: May 2009
Posts: 203
Likes: 1
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 203
Likes: 1
I also got this message: Provider's NPI is not validated. Unable to validate the Provider NPI number because HIPAAspace.com is currently unavailable. Please try again later;
DEA is valid.

This verification runs automatically if you update your name, DEA, or Provider NPI number.


Moderated by  ChrisFNP, DocGene, JBS, Wendell365 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 207 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5