|
|
Posts: 1,023
Joined: February 2011
|
|
#57196
10/01/2013 10:51 PM
|
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 136
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 136 |
I am trying to update CPT codes in the quick billing section. AC is telling me that the codes for Quadrivalent Flu vaccine are invalid. 90686 and 90688
What's up ? I thought version 6.6.1 was supposed to fix the vaccine coding issues ?!?!
Roger Working Hard for the children in the community.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 33
Member
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 33 |
Dear Dr. NY2GA_Doc,
Go into Administrator Options. Then under tools look for the option to edit the CPT database. Here search for the codes. If you do not find them you can add them. The issue that was addressed in 6.6.1 regarding immunization codes was related to the administration codes for pediatrics. We are no longer adding them automatically they will need be added manually. The easiest way to do this is to create a quick code for the needed codes. This can also be done in Administrator options. First be sure they are in the CPT codes database. Then look to the bottom of the Administrator Options screen for Quick Codes. Here you can add to or delete from the list any codes you use often.
I am would like to hear how this works and offer any help I can. My direct email is Claire@amazingcharts.com
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 136
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 136 |
I tried that and they originally were not updated into the database. After closing the program the database was updated and I could add to quick codes. Thanks for the hints
Now is there a way to delete old vaccines no longer used in our practice from the active list ?
Roger Working Hard for the children in the community.
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
193
guests, and
66
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|