Most Recent Posts
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
AC Billing Software
by serene - 08/31/2026 11:40 AM
Member Spotlight
Sandeep
Sandeep
California
Posts: 2,316
Joined: April 2011
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#54816 06/17/2013 5:27 PM
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 270
Raj1 Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 270
Does anybody know if the neatdesk scanner works with Amazing Charts? I have one at home that I might want to use in the office.


Raj


---------------------------------------------------
Raj
From (mostly) sunny Port St Lucie, florida
Raj1 #54817 06/17/2013 5:40 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 310
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 310
Raj:
I use one, but only really use it for quick scanning. I picked one of (a refurb) for 200 bucks, some times the paper james and to scan an EKG it needs to be in PDF mode....I am still learning how to make this work better, but the machine works great....I hope others use this as I need to learn some short-cuts. At this time, I scan it and then manually print the files to updox when I want to send labs to the portal....or I send it to updox to import into AC through the EHR import mechanism of updox....my wife says that there must be an easier way as we have one at home for taxes, etc....hope this helps...


Todd A. Leslie, D.O.
Raj1 #54826 06/18/2013 2:20 PM
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 270
Raj1 Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 270
Thanks Todd. I am going to bring the one from my home to work to see if it will work. I guess since it does have twain drivers it should support direct scanning into AC. If it works I will report back on this thread.


Raj


---------------------------------------------------
Raj
From (mostly) sunny Port St Lucie, florida
Raj1 #54828 06/18/2013 5:33 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 310
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 310
I will call UPDOX to see if they can help me as well with this machine....dont forget to train someone else to do this work for you as you will be like me and never see the light of some days...LOL


Todd A. Leslie, D.O.
Raj1 #55309 07/18/2013 7:25 AM
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1
the neat scanner under multiple pages only does one page at a time How do I fix?


Moderated by  ChrisFNP, DocGene, JBS, Wendell365 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
1 members (Ruben), 123 guests, and 95 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
serene 1
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5