Most Recent Posts
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
Member Spotlight
DCubed
DCubed
Baltimore
Posts: 679
Joined: February 2011
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#43159 04/05/2012 11:17 AM
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 74
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 74
There are two providers using AC in this office. One gets electronic refill requests all the time. I don't get any. I looked in the administrative section in my computer and it says that New Crop is inactive in the Interfaces section. Is that my problem? How can I fix this. Thanks.


Bill Sullivan
Private practice psychiatry
Sierra Vista, AZ
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 869
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 869
You will need to contact AC to make sure you are set to receive refill requests.
I would ping Guardian Angel support, generally easier to reach them online.


Marty
Physician Assistant
Fullerton, CA
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 74
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 74
Thanks, I will give that a try.


Bill Sullivan
Private practice psychiatry
Sierra Vista, AZ

Moderated by  ChrisFNP, DocGene, JBS, Wendell365 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 115 guests, and 28 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5