Most Recent Posts
ICD-10 codes
by ffac - 10/06/2026 12:54 PM
Finding my API
by It's me - 10/04/2026 6:58 PM
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
Member Spotlight
JBS
JBS
Reisterstown
Posts: 3,002
Joined: September 2009
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#26214 12/01/2010 10:37 PM
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 41
footdoc Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 41
I am a single practioner. I am using Dragon 10 and dictate into Dragon notepad and then cut and paste into AC.
As noted by a previous poster, his wife can use dragon directly into AC because he goes through a vpn.
Would I be able to use Hamachi to accomplish the same thing.
I would love to stick it to Dragon
Art Lukoff


Arthur Lukoff
Podiatrist
Ellenville N.Y.
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 27
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 27
I'm wondering the same thing. frown

Last edited by wwpp; 12/02/2010 2:09 AM.
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 20
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 20
Hello Guys,

Initially we also thought about dictating into Dragon notepad then cut & paste into AC. But I carried an experiment using DNS Home 11.0 via VPN into AC and it worked.

I am not sure about Dragon 10.0 but give it a try, it should work.
Key point is Dragon and AC should not be installed on the same computer.

My best guess is, you should be able to achieve the task using Hamachi as well.

Sachin
Sr. Software Consultant
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt

Orlando, FL



Moderated by  ChrisFNP, DocGene, JBS, Wendell365 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 178 guests, and 84 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
ffac 2
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5