Most Recent Posts
Finding my API
by It's me - 10/04/2026 6:58 PM
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
Member Spotlight
Bill
Bill
Santa Fe, NM
Posts: 667
Joined: October 2007
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 332
Barbara Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 332
Our practice opens in 3 weeks. It's my goal that we keep paper to a minimum. I understand that I can scan in old records, hospital reports, imaging reports, labs, etc.

What I don't understand is...do I need additional software? How do I search this information? Where in the chart does it get filed?


Thanks,

Barbara C. Phillips, NP

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24
I just scan my documents and import them. The import area has categories and places for comments (labs 2/12/04 etc) so you can find stuff. You can thenprint for the patient or efax anywhere. I have a Sharp copier/fax/scanner and the software came with it.


Moderated by  ChrisFNP, DocGene, JBS, Wendell365 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 195 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5