|
|
Posts: 121
Joined: April 2008
|
|
#52212
03/02/2013 4:10 PM
|
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 22
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 22 |
I think I am making this unnecessarily complex. This wasn't too horrible at first (I see uninsured patients so we don't order much) but as my volume picks up, it's getting to be more than an annoyance. I am a solo doc in a micropractice (no staff except my long-suffering husband who I don't have to pay but has no medical training and limited job duties since he's also caring for the kids). Why is this not as simple and obvious as prescribing? I'm assuming once I figure this out, sending orders will be easy too.
So here's the process I currently use: Click on "Orders" button on lower right hand screen Click on "Referrals" tab See blank screen and no apparent way to add anything Click "Send Orders" button Go to my messages, add in the actual information for the order (which I have no templates for and so have to type from scratch every time), print to updox, and fax where it needs to go.
What I want to do is have templates for everything I order a lot and send it directly while I'm in the note without having to go into messages. Do rapid streps and urine dips and all that sort of thing have to end up in my messages as well?
This looks like it might also be a path into some sort of tickler system...is that the case and if so, how does it work?
Can I electronically send labs from the orders as well? Is that something you talk to AC about getting set up or the lab?
Help! Thanks
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
207
guests, and
80
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|