Register
Log In
Home
Forums
Discussions
Problems
How do I print a date range of SOAP notes ?
Search
Advanced Forum Search
Forums
Active Threads
Most Recent Posts
ICD-10 codes
by ffac - 10/06/2026 12:54 PM
Finding my API
by It's me - 10/04/2026 6:58 PM
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
Member Spotlight
DocGene
Cumberland, Md
Posts:
1,023
Joined: February 2011
Newest Members
peter smith
,
Christophe1776
,
Jun Valley Occ H
,
Michael Lara
,
DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Re: How do I print a date range of SOAP notes ?
Dr_Dinosaur
#
48329
09/04/2012
1:15 PM
Joined:
Aug 2004
Posts: 1,718
South Bend, WA
Steven
Member
Steven
Member
Joined:
Aug 2004
Posts: 1,718
South Bend, WA
Main AC Screen - Patient - Print - Encounters/notes by date range... try that.
I use this to send last 2 years notes, etc - still a pain to do imported items.
Steven
From beautiful southwest Washington State.
www.facebook.com/
WillapaFamilyMedicine
Copy Link to Clipboard
Share Post on Facebook
Entire Thread
Subject
Posted By
Posted
How do I print a date range of SOAP notes ?
Dr_Dinosaur
08/31/2012
2:03 PM
Re: How do I print a date range of SOAP notes ?
JBS
08/31/2012
2:45 PM
Re: How do I print a date range of SOAP notes ?
Dr_Dinosaur
09/04/2012
2:29 PM
Re: How do I print a date range of SOAP notes ?
lhanf
09/05/2012
1:48 PM
Re: How do I print a date range of SOAP notes ?
managedMD
08/31/2012
2:56 PM
Re: How do I print a date range of SOAP notes ?
billl
09/04/2012
5:15 PM
Re: How do I print a date range of SOAP notes ?
Steven
09/04/2012
5:15 PM
Re: How do I print a date range of SOAP notes ?
Wendell365
09/04/2012
5:37 PM
Re: How do I print a date range of SOAP notes ?
DCubed
09/05/2012
4:12 PM
Re: How do I print a date range of SOAP notes ?
JBS
09/05/2012
4:56 PM
Re: How do I print a date range of SOAP notes ?
DCubed
09/05/2012
9:33 PM
Moderated by
ChrisFNP
,
DocGene
,
JBS
,
Wendell365
Hop To
Discussions ------
Announcements and Information
IT, Networking, PCs and more
General Discussion
Problems
NewCrop -- sub forum of the month
Meaningful Use
MACRA/MIPS
Amazing Charts Practice Management
Coding and Billing
Feedback and Recommendations
Print Thread
Switch to Flat Mode
Show Likes
Link Copied to Clipboard
5
Excellent
4
Good
3
Average
2
Bad
1
Terrible
View Profile
Private Message
Follow User
Forum Posts
Like Summary
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Sending...
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 160 guests, and 63 robots.
Key:
Admin
,
Global Mod
,
Mod
Top Posters
(30 Days)
denvertech
3
It's me
2
ffac
2
Top Posters
Bert
12,908
JBS
3,002
Wendell365
2,370
Sandeep
2,316
ryanjo
2,084
Leslie
2,002
Wayne
1,889
Default Style
UBBT70
UBBT70 - Dark
UBBT70 - Light
UBBT75
UBBT75 - Crimson
UBBT75 - Lime
UBBT75 - Marshmallow
UBBT75 - Mocha
UBBT75 - Zen
UBBT76
UBBT76 - Burgundy
UBBT76 - Cobalt
UBBT76 - Open Ink
UBBT76 - Open Mint
UBBT76 - Pine
UBBT77
UBBT77
UBBT77 - Dark
UBBT77 - Dark
Forum Rules
·
Mark All Read
Contact Us
·
Forum Help
·
Home
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5