Disappointing.
Yes, tech support seemed to be AWOL this morning. I just kept trying and finally got a green dot indicating they were available, then typed real fast. I did get a tech person but alas, issue was not resolved as our database is too big to run the tuner for upgrade to version 6. The best solution they could come up with was to download the database to them and close our office or use paper charts until they could get it back to us.
We have been using Amazing Charts since 2006 one of the tech people commented that we would, ? just have to deal with it? (closing the office). I?m not sure if they are just frustrated with the increase in calls or??? This is not the Amazing Charts that I am used to. Hopefully someone will get a handle on the problems before it is too late.