You can change the name at the top in admins as much as you want. That profile will simply be associated by that name. AC will use that name in some places such as the letter writer, but it only knows to use that name because it is associated with your username. You are your username. To change it would mean everything associated with the old name would not be accessible. Any messages, etc. All progress notes and prescriptions, etc. are associated with your account, and you get into your account with your username.

It may be able to be done in SQL. I think the best way would be to contact support and see if they can change your username so it is associated with everything you have.

CAVEAT: I have no idea if what I am saying is correct. Just my take on it.


Bert
Pediatrics
Brewer, Maine