Register
Log In
Home
Forums
Discussions
Problems
How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
Search
Advanced Forum Search
Forums
Active Threads
Most Recent Posts
Finding my API
by It's me - 10/04/2026 6:58 PM
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
Member Spotlight
JBS
Reisterstown
Posts:
3,002
Joined: September 2009
Newest Members
peter smith
,
Christophe1776
,
Jun Valley Occ H
,
Michael Lara
,
DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
ddw
#
28260
02/17/2011
4:27 PM
Joined:
Aug 2004
Posts: 1,718
South Bend, WA
Steven
Member
Steven
Member
Joined:
Aug 2004
Posts: 1,718
South Bend, WA
I have spoken with AC many times about this and stressed the importance of a feature which allows you to export records or print all records and I think they will get this working - just takes time.
Steven
From beautiful southwest Washington State.
www.facebook.com/
WillapaFamilyMedicine
Copy Link to Clipboard
Share Post on Facebook
Entire Thread
Subject
Posted By
Posted
How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
ddw
02/15/2011
4:11 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
Steven
02/15/2011
4:31 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
JBS
02/15/2011
5:50 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
CJH
02/15/2011
7:01 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
AmberO
02/15/2011
8:46 PM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
CJH
02/17/2011
6:25 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
dgrauman
02/15/2011
8:57 PM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
billl
02/15/2011
9:14 PM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
dgrauman
02/15/2011
9:51 PM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
Bert
02/16/2011
3:15 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
dgrauman
02/16/2011
4:06 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
Bert
02/16/2011
4:24 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
Bert
02/16/2011
5:26 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
Leslie
02/16/2011
2:32 PM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
AmberO
02/17/2011
3:28 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
Bert
02/17/2011
4:33 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
Steven
02/17/2011
5:36 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
Bert
02/17/2011
6:12 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
dgrauman
02/17/2011
6:21 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
Bert
02/17/2011
6:24 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
Steven
02/17/2011
7:15 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
Bert
02/17/2011
7:18 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
Leslie
02/17/2011
2:42 PM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
AmberO
02/17/2011
8:15 PM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
Steven
02/17/2011
8:27 PM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
JBS
02/18/2011
12:09 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
Bert
02/18/2011
3:49 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
dgrauman
02/18/2011
4:55 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
ryanjo
02/18/2011
6:02 AM
Re: How do I copy a patient's record to a CD etc
Bert
02/18/2011
8:06 AM
Moderated by
ChrisFNP
,
DocGene
,
JBS
,
Wendell365
Hop To
Discussions ------
Announcements and Information
IT, Networking, PCs and more
General Discussion
Problems
NewCrop -- sub forum of the month
Meaningful Use
MACRA/MIPS
Amazing Charts Practice Management
Coding and Billing
Feedback and Recommendations
Print Thread
Switch to Flat Mode
Show Likes
Link Copied to Clipboard
5
Excellent
4
Good
3
Average
2
Bad
1
Terrible
View Profile
Private Message
Follow User
Forum Posts
Like Summary
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Sending...
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 259 guests, and 69 robots.
Key:
Admin
,
Global Mod
,
Mod
Top Posters
(30 Days)
denvertech
3
It's me
2
peter smith
1
Top Posters
Bert
12,908
JBS
3,002
Wendell365
2,370
Sandeep
2,316
ryanjo
2,084
Leslie
2,002
Wayne
1,889
Default Style
UBBT70
UBBT70 - Dark
UBBT70 - Light
UBBT75
UBBT75 - Crimson
UBBT75 - Lime
UBBT75 - Marshmallow
UBBT75 - Mocha
UBBT75 - Zen
UBBT76
UBBT76 - Burgundy
UBBT76 - Cobalt
UBBT76 - Open Ink
UBBT76 - Open Mint
UBBT76 - Pine
UBBT77
UBBT77
UBBT77 - Dark
UBBT77 - Dark
Forum Rules
·
Mark All Read
Contact Us
·
Forum Help
·
Home
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5