Most Recent Posts
ICD-10 codes
by ffac - 10/06/2026 12:54 PM
Finding my API
by It's me - 10/04/2026 6:58 PM
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
Member Spotlight
jimmie
jimmie
Montana
Posts: 1,612
Joined: October 2011
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,612
jimmie Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,612
Koby,
Your question in the shout box triggered this question in my mind. I have been really impressed with being able to convert my CME to MOC with Up To Date for ABIM recertification. Do you know if Pri-Med converts CME to MOC for ABIM recertification too?


jimmie
internal medicine
gab.com/jimmievanagon






Joined: May 2009
Posts: 841
Likes: 2
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 841
Likes: 2
Don't know but believe that Pri-Med has a booth on the display floor I'll check during a break to see if they know.

Joined: May 2009
Posts: 841
Likes: 2
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 841
Likes: 2
Pri-Med staff at Boston didn't have answer re CME n MOC

Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,612
jimmie Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,612
Koby,
Thank you for checking. I tried to figure this out earlier in the year and could not find an answer regarding Pri-Med CME to MOC credits. Since April of this year, I get a monthly e mail message regarding CME activity on Up To Date that I have "earned" as a prompt to then sign on to my ABIM site and convert to MOC points. Since then I have gotten 80.5 credits towards my MOC activity. This is very easy to do and rewards the work I do every day. I will include a link below I wrote a few years ago on my word press site and since writing, this has become a reality with Up To Date, which I think is a very good thing.

https://jimmievanagon.wordpress.com/2014/07/24/can-cme-and-moc-activity-be-one-and-the-same/
Thanks again Koby, much appreciated.



jimmie
internal medicine
gab.com/jimmievanagon







Moderated by  ChrisFNP, DocGene, JBS, Wendell365 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 257 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
ffac 2
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5