Most Recent Posts
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
Member Spotlight
EyeGuy
EyeGuy
Saratoga Springs, NY
Posts: 121
Joined: April 2008
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
I would start another thread.


Bert
Pediatrics
Brewer, Maine

Joined: May 2009
Posts: 841
Likes: 2
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 841
Likes: 2
yup thanks

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
When is the ACUG in Boston?


Bert
Pediatrics
Brewer, Maine

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 487
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 487
Now...starts tomorrow. Today is the preconference day. I also totally agree with JBS.

Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 386
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 386
I want to thank you Jon Bertman for all you have accomplished!

As a mediocre amateur programmer, I know that I could never have done what you have. And it is obvious that many professional programmers haven't been able to make a simple to use intuitive ehr as you have.

I cannot imagine the stress on your life and family as you converted your hobby into a second career while continuing to practice medicine. Having to service your customers needs and desires, develop and advance the program, market your program, develop and administer your company, and troubleshoot a million details while also serving your family and practice.

Unbelievable!

All the best, and thank you for your creation.



Dan
Rheumatology
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 531
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 531
I also must thank Jon for what he accomplished and all of his help and friendship. I would not be where we are today without him. (And meaningful use was not his idea afterall, lol)
I think Leslie was right about stopping at Version 3.0!


Martin T. Sechrist, D.O.
Striving for the "Outcome Oriented Medical Record".
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ChrisFNP, DocGene, JBS, Wendell365 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 207 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5