Most Recent Posts
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
AC Billing Software
by serene - 08/31/2026 11:40 AM
Member Spotlight
DCubed
DCubed
Baltimore
Posts: 679
Joined: February 2011
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#44039 04/29/2012 4:16 PM
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
Bert Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
Amazing Charts


Bert
Pediatrics
Brewer, Maine

Bert #44040 04/29/2012 4:29 PM
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,002
Likes: 5
JBS Offline
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,002
Likes: 5
A response to a PM, mistakenly posted here?
A window into the things an Admin spends sleepless nights pondering?
The effect of visiting the board after one too many Heineken's?

Bert...what is this?


Jon
GI
Baltimore

Reduce needless clicks!
JBS #44041 04/29/2012 4:31 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,811
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,811
This is a test of the Technology early warning system.

If this had been an actual Admin action, your posts would have been banished to Outer Mongolia.

You may now resume your normal board browsing.


Indy
"Boss"

Indy's Blog

www.BestForYourPractice.com
Our Name is Our Creed
Bert #44045 04/29/2012 5:10 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Hi, Bert.

Bert #44047 04/29/2012 5:14 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,211
Likes: 8
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,211
Likes: 8
Make that four. Hey Bert.

JamesNT


James Summerlin
My personal site: http://www.dataintegrationsolutions.net
james@dataintegrationsolutions.net
Bert #44048 04/29/2012 5:15 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
...

JamesNT #44049 04/29/2012 5:16 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Hi, James.

Bert #44052 04/29/2012 5:25 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
...

Bert #44053 04/29/2012 5:28 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,211
Likes: 8
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,211
Likes: 8
Hey Andrechuk.

JamesNT


James Summerlin
My personal site: http://www.dataintegrationsolutions.net
james@dataintegrationsolutions.net
Bert #44059 04/29/2012 6:40 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Originally Posted by Bert
it is not necessary to use Amazing Charts.

blasphemy.

Bert #44060 04/29/2012 6:41 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Hey, James smile

Bert #44070 04/29/2012 7:58 PM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,316
Likes: 2
G
Member
Offline
G
Member
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,316
Likes: 2
I think it's a good idea. I'll be spending most of my time in that forum haha.

Sandeep #44094 04/29/2012 9:52 PM
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,023
Likes: 5
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,023
Likes: 5
Hi, everyone.

Tell me if I am way off base- does Andrechuk strike you as another identity of a current board member, rather than someone totally new?????

Gene


Gene Nallin MD solo family practice with one PA Cumberland, Md

DocGene #44097 04/29/2012 10:01 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Originally Posted by DocGene
Hi, everyone.

Tell me if I am way off base- does Andrechuk strike you as another identity of a current board member, rather than someone totally new?????Gene

I'd say you're way off base, but I'm a n00b here. Really.

Regards.

Bert #44102 04/29/2012 10:41 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Hi, guys and gals!

I am new here (check my IP, if you know what that is). And I am eager to learn new things. I have a little knowledge, which is potentially dangerous. I hope my knowledge and questions are tempered by the experience of those who are smarter and more experienced than me.

Hope to talk with all of you soon. I have a lot of questions about AC, which I've just installed.

Ok, talk to you l8r,

Andrechuk


Bert #44107 04/29/2012 11:01 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Originally Posted by Bert
Not sure why someone who has been here nine days is doing all he can to alienate himself.

You are rude. I forgive you in advance.

Best regards.

Bert #44109 04/29/2012 11:05 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Originally Posted by Bert
And, would it be too much to ask you not to quote me?

Just trying to get info, if your ego will allow that.

I don't want any trouble. If you, or any other user/administrator decide that I have become a problem, please let me know. I will sign off.

Best regards.

Bert #44112 04/29/2012 11:09 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Stop playing games. I will not stand for it.

You can forgive anyone, if you have forgiveness in your heart. It's up to you. If you keep playing with me, I will revoke my forgiveness for you, just as my DHCP server revokes the addresses it leases to its clients.

I'm sorry it has come to this.

Bert #44113 04/29/2012 11:13 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 56
Originally Posted by Bert
You are a problem. Do what you promised and sign off

I'm not a problem, but will sign off and lurk.

If lurking is a problem, please let me know.

Best regards.


Moderated by  ChrisFNP, DocGene, Wendell365 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 102 guests, and 93 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
serene 1
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5