Most Recent Posts
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
AC Billing Software
by serene - 08/31/2026 11:40 AM
Member Spotlight
DCubed
DCubed
Baltimore
Posts: 679
Joined: February 2011
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#2952 10/09/2007 2:37 PM
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,889
Wayne Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,889
I went to print out a list of the active medications that a patient is one (they have alot). I went to the Rx window and asked to to Print All Active Medications. It printed them, but it then listed them as REFILLED!!

Seems like a bug. Meanwhile, is there a way to print just a medication list (not the whole summary sheet).


Wayne
New York, NY
Hey, look! A Bandwagon! Let's jump on!
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
I don't think it's a bug. It's just the way it was designed.

Yes, there is a way to print all the medications by themselves without chaning the refill dates or anything. This is what I do anyway, and there are a lot of options:

Right click on the patient and choose print notes or letters. Click on print note. Clear all of the check boxes on the left. Then check the box for meds. All of the meds will then be copied into the letter which will then just be a basic plain page.

Options including leaving Re: so the patient's name is on there. You could leave the date. If you choose to make the letter To The Patient, you will get the patient's address on there. Of course, you always need to delete the "Dear" which should't be there anyway.

Not that it matters, but I leave the Re: and the date and then just click on Meds. BTW, the check boxes will revert back to being checked for the next letter.


Bert
Pediatrics
Brewer, Maine

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 237
Likes: 1
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 237
Likes: 1
When I want a medication list for a patient, I just highlight the medication list in the current encounter, press <ctrl> C, then open MS WORD, press <ctrl> V. Then I highlight the list and then format it as the lowest level Heading. Much more readable than the other options. I'm trying to break the latin abbreviation habit so that the prescriptions are all readable English.


Kevin Miller, MD
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,889
Wayne Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,889
Thanks guys! I'll try this today.


Wayne
New York, NY
Hey, look! A Bandwagon! Let's jump on!

Moderated by  ChrisFNP, DocGene, JBS, Wendell365 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 102 guests, and 93 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
serene 1
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5