Most Recent Posts
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
AC Billing Software
by serene - 08/31/2026 11:40 AM
Member Spotlight
Posts: 53
Joined: July 2021
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
Bert Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
OK, I am sure someone will get this right out of the box, and it will be no fun. But, my staff and I were unable to get it correct or maybe we couldn't find the right answer using Google images. I have wondered about this since this picture has been present.

On the main page of a patient's progress note, there is the button at the right where you can click and add a patient photo. It is called "Patient Photo" and is directly below the Search ICD-9s. On that button is a picture. What is it?

My staff thinks it is a Picasso painting of a woman. I can see a picture of George Washington behind a vertebrae (which I know is not what it is).

Any ideas?


Bert
Pediatrics
Brewer, Maine

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,244
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,244
It's Jorg, the dancing thumb. Youtube it if you don't believe me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t0AvUOTmf4


Adam Lauer, DO (solo FP)
Twin City Family Medicine
Brewer, ME
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,244
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,244
It could be an Impressionist rendition of Jorg


Adam Lauer, DO (solo FP)
Twin City Family Medicine
Brewer, ME
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 143
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 143
Whatever it is, I hope it is not copyrighted. We might all owe a lot of money for using it in our charts!


David Russell, MD
Eastsound, WA (Orcas Island)
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 270
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 270
Edited for fun!

Last edited by GuitarPaul; 07/20/2009 4:17 PM.

Paul Paschall
IT
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 270
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 270
edited for fun!

Last edited by GuitarPaul; 07/20/2009 4:17 PM.

Paul Paschall
IT
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
Bert Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
Paul,

You should have never told. No one would have gotten it. I am looking at the picture and still can't match it up. smile


Bert
Pediatrics
Brewer, Maine

Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,718
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,718
Who would have thought of finding out that way.....live and learn.

Last edited by Steven; 07/20/2009 4:29 PM. Reason: Make you guess how he did it.

Steven
From beautiful southwest Washington State.
www.facebook.com/WillapaFamilyMedicine
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
Bert Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
Well, it took me forever to learn to hover over the Google logo when it characterizes other things.


Bert
Pediatrics
Brewer, Maine

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 270
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 270
I edited my posts so people can have fun guessing smile
I always thought it was an overlay of a strange looking question mark over a man's face.

So, for those racing to (edited out), that was evidently not the point smile I just wanted the 6 pack (of Dr. Pepper :p )

Last edited by GuitarPaul; 07/20/2009 4:26 PM.

Paul Paschall
IT
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
Bert Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
You should take out the hover for now, lol.


Bert
Pediatrics
Brewer, Maine

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
Bert Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
We can still say you got it and you emailed me.


Bert
Pediatrics
Brewer, Maine

Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,002
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,002
I think it is a Picasso...."St. Marie" or something like that.

Leslie, who can't draw a straight line


Leslie
Hospital Employed Physician Who Misses The Old AC

"It's a good thing for a doctor to have prematurely grey hair and itching piles. It makes him appear to know more than he does and gives him an expression of concern which the patient interprets as being on his behalf. "
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
Bert Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
I looked at that, but I can't make heads or tails of it. Hell, you should get some Heineken anyway.


Bert
Pediatrics
Brewer, Maine

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 72
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 72
Put your cursor over it and it tells you the title by picasso.


Solo practice has it's headaches but beats being an employee.

Steve Kennedy DO
Solo Family Practice
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
Bert Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
Who would have thought. Actually, Paul discovered that as well.

I am not too worried about copyright (of course, it's only in Google Images about 100 times. Besides, it was almost sold for 139 million dollars, so I don't think the owner needs the money.

I read that the day before he was to sell it, he accidentally ripped it with his elbow. Who the heck does that with a $139,000,000 painting, the most expensive in the world?

I would think that the Mona Lisa or the Lord's Supper or something would come close. At least Mona Lisa looks like...well...Mona Lisa.


Bert
Pediatrics
Brewer, Maine

Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,002
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,002
Actually, I put my cursor over the picture and saw the title. I was just trying to win the beer. smile

Leslie


Leslie
Hospital Employed Physician Who Misses The Old AC

"It's a good thing for a doctor to have prematurely grey hair and itching piles. It makes him appear to know more than he does and gives him an expression of concern which the patient interprets as being on his behalf. "
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,244
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,244
It still say it's Jorg


Adam Lauer, DO (solo FP)
Twin City Family Medicine
Brewer, ME
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
Bert Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 12,908
Likes: 34
Yeah, but is Jorggggg...gggg..ggg worth $390,000,000?


Bert
Pediatrics
Brewer, Maine

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,244
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,244
So it's Picasso, and not Joooooooorrrrggggggggg.

But Jooooooorrrrrggggggg is way more funny, even if he's not worth 50-bazillion dollars (ya, I know bazillion isn't even a word. I had a bad day yesterday and today, so cut me slack.)


Adam Lauer, DO (solo FP)
Twin City Family Medicine
Brewer, ME

Moderated by  ChrisFNP, DocGene, JBS, Wendell365 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 107 guests, and 96 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
serene 1
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5