Most Recent Posts
SQL server
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:51 PM
Laptops v. Desktops, what do users prefer?
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 12:46 PM
Electronic Signature Pad for Consent Forms
by denvertech - 09/27/2026 11:12 AM
AC Billing Software
by serene - 08/31/2026 11:40 AM
Member Spotlight
Bill
Bill
Santa Fe, NM
Posts: 667
Joined: October 2007
Newest Members
peter smith, Christophe1776, Jun Valley Occ H, Michael Lara, DrDr
4,614 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#12186 01/30/2009 10:33 PM
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 29
DRMO Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 29
when I try to co-sign charts for my Locum or ARNP Amazing Charts crashes. It is very strange because it was working fine until today. I have rebooted all the machines. I can still work on my own charts just not those that are forwarded to me for cosigning. Any ideas?


Greg Mosolf
Pediatrician
Jacksonville, FL
DRMO #12194 01/31/2009 2:12 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,370
Likes: 2
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,370
Likes: 2
Never had that problem.
V3 or V4?
All computers or only one computer?
Suspect it is 1 computer and you may need to reinstall AC on that one. If all computers, call tech support.


Wendell
Pediatrician in Chicago

The patient's expectation is that you have all the answers, sometimes they just don't like the answer you have for them
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 29
DRMO Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 29
V3.7
It happened on all computers.
I worked around it today by pulling up the encounters as "past encounters". I signed them then deleted the messages from my in-box. I'm not sure what we did wrong. of course it happened when I wasn't there.
Thanks for your help.


Greg Mosolf
Pediatrician
Jacksonville, FL

Moderated by  ChrisFNP, DocGene, JBS, Wendell365 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 157 guests, and 88 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
serene 1
Top Posters
Bert 12,908
JBS 3,002
Wendell365 2,370
Sandeep 2,316
ryanjo 2,084
Leslie 2,002
Wayne 1,889
This board is dedicated to the memory of Michael "Indy" Astleford. February 6, 1961 -- April 16, 2019




SiteLock
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5