Wayne,

I could not agree more but unfortunately I do not see that happening. I am still getting requests for records from Anthem so they can meet their Medicare audit requirements. Well, after I closed my office and moved my server it would not boot back up and so it took a while for me to get it repaired. I told them I would not be able to get their records for them until it was. I got an email from them yesterday almost demanding that I get the records to them NOW! My reply was, "Gee, I am so sorry about your time constraints but that will just not be possible. You see, since your insurance company failed to pay me a fair wage I was forced to close my business and I now have no employees to do your record work. And, I am too busy right now trying to make a living and to pay for the repairs on the server that now have to come out of my pocket that I simply do not know when I will be able to copy those records for you. But, I will get them for you when I can get around to it."


Leslie
Hospital Employed Physician Who Misses The Old AC

"It's a good thing for a doctor to have prematurely grey hair and itching piles. It makes him appear to know more than he does and gives him an expression of concern which the patient interprets as being on his behalf. "