|
|
Posts: 2,084
Joined: November 2006
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 667
Member
|
Member
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 667 |
I am having the same issue. I have looked in all the CMS documentation that exists and nowhere can I find anything that says a date must be hand written. There is plenty of documentation that says electronic signatures are acceptable. Tell me why there would be a rule that accepts electronic signature but requires a handwritten date. It is ridiculous. I have had this problem with only one oxygen company and I am no longer doing business with them. I have asked them to produce the CMS regulation and they have not been able to. I like the idea about the SASE. I think I will try that. They can also send a courier and drop it off.
Bill Leeson, M.D. Solo Family Medicine Santa Fe, NM
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
259
guests, and
73
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|